03 August 2005

Promiscuous moviestar blames Hollywood, scientific tendencies for promiscuity

Wilson Blames Hollywood for Bachelordom

Eligible bachelor Owen Wilson has no intention of settling down in the near future because he is having too much fun "experimenting" with women. The Wedding Crashers star, 36, admits he is similar to his womanizing character John Beckwith - but he blames Hollywood for his promiscuous behavior. He tells Maxim magazine, "I thought that I'd be married by the time I was 30 and be starting a family, but it just hasn't worked out that way. I think that there's something about being in Hollywood. I don't know if I'm shallow, but you want to make sure that you make the right choice because you know that it's forever and I didn't realise that I have such a strong scientific side that demands that I experiment with and compare women."

Imdb.com, 28 July

[So Wilson's 'bachelordom' has nothing to do with him being a good-looking, wealthy and famous movie-star who likes to sleep with as many women as possible, then? Article courtesy of Louwrens]

No comments: