24 August 2005

Statements made in casual conversation that sound like country-song titles

Another installment in a long-running series...

167. Suckin’ On A Sprite With Another Guy’s Girl
168. I’ve Got My Wheelbarrow And A Runny Nose
169. We’ll See You Later If You Wanna Come; If Not, We’ll See Ya Later
170. I Know Where My Heart Is
171. Do You Bless A Yawn In German?
172. I Don’t Know Why Anybody Never Thought Of That
173. I Don’t Think There’s Anyone Who Isn’t Deaf And Blind Who’s Less Funny Than Everyone Who Is
174. I Was Looking For Deer And Found A Teepee
175. If You’re Gonna Be A Goat, You Better Have A Freakin’ Kid
176. I’m A Freakin’ Femme, And She’s A Stupid Guy
177. Oh Great, The Afghans Are Printing My Directory
178. Whatever I Was Gonna Say Was Something I Wanted To Say
179. Was Saturn Here Before You?
180. I’m Still Before I Was Married

From www.wemadeoutinatreeandthisoldguysatandwatchedus.com

No comments: